While offering a bespoke service we also recognise that funeral costs are often unexpected and we will ensure that you can still create a meaningful funeral tailored to your budget.
For those on means tested benefits that may struggle to cover the costs of the funeral, there may be government support available from the Social Fund towards some of the costs. We can help you to make an application for Funeral Expenses Payment should you require.
Within our funeral directors fee of £1850 we include the following:
- Taking care of all necessary arrangements & ongoing support
- Bringing the person who has died into our care (normally within 15 miles)
- Care of the person who has died before the funeral (up to 21 days)
- Spending time with the person who has died in our Chapel of Rest
- Funeral Director on the day of the funeral
Below are some example funeral plans which give an idea of the costs associated with different kinds of funerals and services.
At our premises in Bangor it is possible to host small gatherings or services in our ground floor chapel of rest for a small fee. This room can fit up to 15 people where you are welcome to gather together prior to or instead of a funeral service. There may be an additional fee payable for a celebrant if you wish to host a funeral service in this room.